In his recent movie “Delivery Man”, Vince Vaughn delivered. Well, lets just say he exceeded any reasonable expectations of what he or others would intend to accomplish in the realm of artificial or assisted reproduction.
Any time we go a restaurant, or purchase something at an Apple Store – we too expect others to “deliver”. We expect great customer service. And how we love it when it exceeds our expectations!
The same must hold true when we hire a Performance, Executive or Personal Coach. The field of Personal & Professional coaching has continued to grow in the U.S. & abroad, and with it, many different coaches with many different approaches to coaching.
Consequently, coaching in the U.S.A. has become standardized in its quality & practices through organizations such as the International Coaching Federation [ICF] and the College of Executive Coaching [CEC] so that individuals and corporations looking for quality service in this area can make more informed decisions.
With the variation in practice & procedures, there are certain elements coaching that clients should expect before they sign the agreement.
Here are 5 things that a great coaching experience should deliver:
- Create a thinking partnership that is confidential, solution oriented and non-judgmental.
- Define a clear performance goal with specific, measurable results.
- Equip clients with exercises, tools & materials aimed at transformative thinking & living.
- Provide clients with a strategic map designed to sustain positive changes after the partnership
- Enable clients to participate in a commemorative experience that personalizes their
The Performance Group delivers these 5 promises in personal development. We combine industry standard tools with adventure and a touch of Science to create a unique experiential learning opportunity.
We offer one on one, small group coaching and team facilitation to executives and senior management in the corporate structure, as well as to entrepreneurs, athletes, and other professionals outside the corporate structure.